REGULATIONS FOR “ON-LINE” APPLICATIONS
1. These Regulations specify the rules for making online applications in the 5th edition of the Food Safety Congress organized on 11 , September 2019 r. in ARCHE hotel , Al. Krakowska 237 in Warsaw and on 12 September 2019 r in PTAK WARSAW EXPO (hereinafter referred to as Congress) by PPH EWA -BIS Sp. z o.o., ul. Serwituty 25, 02-233 Warsaw via the website: www.foodcongress.org and conditions for participation in the Congress.
2. The price of participation of one person in Congress is:
All attendees „first minutes”
– payment till 11 August 2019 …………………..…………………….……… 700 PLN + 23 % VAT
Attendees of last year’s Congress edition in 2018
– payment till 11 August 2019 …………………..……..… 700 PLN + 23 % VAT
New attendees in 2019
– payment till 11 August 2019 …………….…………..….. 750 PLN + 23 % VAT
All attendees in 2019
– payment after: 11 August 2019 ……………………………….…….……….….. 900 PLN + 23 % VAT
3. The price includes: lectures, congress materials, refreshments during a coffee break and lunch.
4. After completing the online application form at www.foodcongress.org , the declarant will be sent an electronic message to the e-mail address indicated in the online application form, confirming all essential elements of the Contract.
5. Sending an e-mail to the Applicant is the conclusion of a binding agreement between the Applicant and PPH EWA-BIS Sp. z o.o. and it is tantamount to expressing the consent of the Applicant to all obligations resulting from the Contract.
6. The “PRO FORMA” invoice will be issued and sent to the Applicant within 2 working days after completing the on-line registration form at the Applicant’s e-mail address or other e-mail address indicated in the online application form.
7. The person completing the online application form on behalf of the Applicant declares that he has the appropriate authorization to act on behalf and for the benefit of the Applicant, in particular to conclude an Contract with PPH EWA -BIS Sp. z o.o. regarding participation in the Congress.
8. The payment should be made within 7 days of receipt from PPH EWA -BIS Sp. z o.o. e-mail confirming participation, however not later than 3 days before the date of commencement of the Congress.
9. Within 7 days from the date of payment to the bank account: PPH EWA -BIS Sp. z o.o. The declarant will be issued an invoice for participation in the Congress.
10. The payment should be made to the bank account:
Bank Pekao S.A. o/Warszawa nr 94 1240 1053 1111 0010 7420 0637
PPH EWA –BIS Sp. z o.o., ul. Serwituty 25, 02-233 Warszawa
Transfer title: Kongres Bezpieczeństwa Żywności 2019
11. The applicant has the right to resign from participation in the Congress under the following conditions:
a) Resignation from participation should be made by e mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
a) .In the case of notification of resignation by September 6, 2019, the Applicant will receive a full refund.
b) In the case of a cancellation application after 6 September 2019, the Applicant is obliged to pay the full participation costs in the amount resulting from the Applicant’s Agreement between the Applicant and PPH EWA -BIS Sp. z o.o., contract.
c) In the absence of participation in the Congress and the absence of a written resignation from participation in the Congress, the Applicant is obliged to pay the full amount of participation costs in the amount resulting from the contract.
All comments, reservations, inquiries or requests regarding the conditions of participation in Congress should be directed:
PPH EWA –BIS Sp. z o.o., ul. Serwituty 25, 02-233 Warszawa.
Tel. +48 722 222 928
Kontakt i dojazd
Uczestnicy VI Kongresu Bezpieczeństwa Żywności mogą korzystać z parkingu hotelu Arche Hotel przy ulicy Krakowska 237
Wykaz parkingów oraz pozostałe formy komunikacji.